Pretrial Supervision Throughout Utah
- Pretrial supervision and probation officers serving all of Utah and surrounding areas
- Over 20 years of experience providing the best probation and monitoring service in the state of Utah
- Court ordered adult probation and pretrial supervision drug testing near you
Overview of Pretrial Supervision in Utah
- Top recommended private probation company by Utah courts
- Pretrial monitoring services in Salt Lake County, Utah County, Washington County & many more!
- Local pretrial services officers that supervise defendants released pending trial
To ensure that a pretrial supervision violation won’t occur, we offer monitoring services to ensure that the offender doesn’t breach the conditions given by the judge. AMP Probation provides the most cost-efficient and effective ways to conduct a pretrial supervision program. As leaders in pretrial supervision services, our reputable company can serve Utah courts, along with the law enforcement that depends upon us.
If you’ve been arrested in Utah, it may result in the judge placing you on pretrial supervision as a condition of bond. You will be required to perform the following:
- You will need to contact your pretrial supervision officer no more than 24 hours after being released from custody. However, you should be careful not to confuse your pretrial supervision officer with the bail bondsman, because they serve different duties within the legal system.
- You must not have a firearm in your possession during this time.
- You must not drink any alcohol or ingest drugs, as well as visit places where alcohol is served. Be aware that other restrictions may also apply.
- You must not violate any laws within the state of Utah or other jurisdictions.
- You need to be supervised continuously until the judge releases you from supervision or your case is resolved.
When you’re under pretrial supervision, you will be required to attend all your court hearings, unless you are told otherwise. Be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before your hearing starts at the courthouse to provide you time in case the security line is long. Don’t bring any weapons into the courthouse; all cell phones should be turned off once you enter the courtroom.
Trust AMP Probation for Pretrial Supervision Services
With more than 20 years of experience in providing probation services to the residents in the state of Utah, our team at AMP Probation can provide a solution for all your needs. We provide pretrial supervision services that can be arranged according to your requirements.
We have a team of qualified professionals who can conduct court-ordered pretrial supervision drug tests and more. For our full range of Utah probation services, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (801) 903-2626.
Our team is dedicated to providing you with the best probation services in all shapes and forms; if you need help, we can provide you with guidance to get through this process.