Sweat Patch Drug Test Services in Utah
Are you looking for an alternative to urinalysis and drug testing? AMP offers sweat patch drug test services that are both safe and convenient.
Here are a few reasons why you should use AMP’s skin patch drug tests:
- Ongoing monitoring
- Sweat patch drug tests allow for constant detection of drugs in a person's body.
- Accurate results
- With the use of sweat, AMP can detect traces of several drugs, including cocaine, heroin, and marijuana, among others.
- Quick and easy
- Our skin patch drug test can be analyzed within three days to produce results.
- Our sweat patch drug test services are administered by our professionals from attachment to removal, making it a very safe process.
- Our sweat patch drug services cannot be removed. Patches with any signs of tampering will be automatically rejected.
Powered by PharmCheck® Drug Test Patch
Our sweat patch drug test services are powered by PharmCheck, and we are an authorized service provider of PharmCheck drug test patches.
PharmChek® drugs of abuse patch uses sweat as the specimen source. It provides an alternative to urine collection and offers a number of advantages. Because the sweat patch is worn on the skin for up to 10 days or longer, it not only acts as a deterrent to continued drug use, but also increases the window of detection to include any period when it is worn. With sweat testing – unlike urine – the parent drug, as well as the drug metabolite, can typically be detected. Therefore, it is easier to identify which drug was actually taken.
This drug test patch is a powerful detection tool that can absorb 2ml of insensible perspiration. Substances with heavy molecular weight are trapped in the absorbent pad. These patches are then submitted every week to our facilities for analysis. We will then determine if the compounds found in the patch are evidence of drug abuse.
Don't worry. Our sweat patch drug test is highly secure and reliable.
The film attached to our patch is semi-permeable, meaning oxygen, water vapor, and CO2 can still pass through. The wearer’s skin won't be negatively affected by our sweat patch drug test.