One-piece GPS device with patented 2-way voice technology
ReliAlert™XC3 sets the standard for reliability and performance in the offender monitoring industry. Advanced features enable agencies to communicate directly with offenders via on-board two/three-way voice communication technology, all in real-time.
SHADOW™ is the world’s smallest, lightest, and most precise offender tracking device with a sleek, modern design featuring an enhanced mobile charging capability that makes it easier to use.
emPower a Domestic Violence Smartphone App
- EmPower is a Domestic Violence Smartphone App creates a mobile geo-zone around a survivor of domestic abuse and communicates with the offender’s tracking device – providing an early-warning notification to the survivor if they are in proximity of the offender or group of offenders.
- Besides the GPS device worn by the offender, the victim is only required to carry a smartphone that tracks her location using the most advanced GPS technology available and also enables direct communication with the monitoring center and law enforcement.
- Once the DV application is downloaded, it automatically pairs the smartphone with the offender’s device creating a “virtual zone” that travels with her as she moves, such that an alert will sound if the offender comes within a set distance of the victim’s device.
- Alerts can be sent even before the offender breaches a static or mobile exclusion zone. For example, if a static exclusion zone surrounds the victim’s home by 200 yards at any angle, a preliminary warning alert could sound if the offender came within 500 yards of that 200-yard barrier.
- Similarly, a preliminary alert could be sent as the offender approached the victim’s mobile exclusion zone, with a more urgent alert sent once the offender breached the specific radius surrounding the victim.
SecureCuff™ For High Risk Offenders
Track Group’s patented SecureCuff™ is the only security cuff in the industry specifically made for highrisk offenders. It has encased, hardened steel bands designed to be highly cut resistant and provide officers an additional 10-15 minutes to be on-site before an offender can abscond.